Because Your Victory Is Our Victory
Beaumont Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck Accident Claims
Road accidents involving commercial trucks such as 18-wheelers, semis, garbage trucks, oil tankers, and others are among the most violent and damaging to smaller cars and their passengers. When one of these massive trucks collides with a smaller vehicle, those inside the car generally suffer the worst; serious life-threatening injuries and even death may ensue. That is why our firm is so passionate about protecting the rights of crash victims.
Our Beaumont truck accident lawyer operates on the principle that road safety is a right everyone should enjoy when they take to the road for whatever reason. When you have been harmed through the negligent or wrongful actions of a truck driver or commercial trucking company, we put our entire team to work immediately to help get you the justice you deserve.
At Clay Dugas and Associates, we focus on trucking accidents. Find out how we can put our decades of experience to work for you by scheduling a consultation today. Call (409) 226-0990.
Types of Trucking Accidents
Throughout Southeast Texas, we have seen and dealt with every type of truck collision including the following:
- Accidents caused by improperly secured cargo
- Overloaded trucks
- Jackknife and rollover accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Incidents of brake failure
- Tire blowout, defect, or failure
- Permit violations (such as in hazardous material transportation)
- Truck drivers who skip their required rest periods
- Truckers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Distracted drivers
- Accidents caused by blind spots
- Truckers parked on the highway
The Importance of Defending Truck Accident Victims
Truckers must follow the detailed safety regulations implemented by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Despite the fact that these safety rules have been established since 2000 to decrease accidents, more than 20,000 deaths a year still occur in trucking mishaps. The personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from these often involve huge sums of money.
That is why commercial trucking companies and their insurers work aggressively to avoid being held responsible. They may immediately employ their own investigators, accident specialists, experts, and others who will work against your claim.
Unsure of Where to Turn After a Truck Accident?
Our Beaumont semi-truck accident attorneys will match their aggression. We understand the complex laws that govern the interstate trucking industry. We know from our decades of experience how to successfully investigate, document, and litigate these cases.
We consider it our duty to persevere in getting you the compensation you deserve as well as to hold professional truck drivers to their federally-regulated safety standards for the welfare of all drivers. Known as the Beaumont truck accident attorney, Clay Dugas and Associates is ready to help.
Are you the victim of a trucking collision in southeast Texas? Call (409) 226-0990 today to learn about your legal options. We take cases on contingency and consultations are free.
- How Forensic Evidence at Crash and Accident Sites Can Help an Investigation
- How Certain Types of Roadways Can Be an Unsafe Fit for Big Rig Trucks
- What to Do If You Have Been Run off of the Road by an 18-Wheeler
- Trucking Industry and Legal Industry Terms You May Hear During Your Trial
- How Your Vehicle Affects Your Survival Chances in an Accident with a Big Rig Truck
- How Is Liability Determined in Trucking Accidents?
Focused On Our Clients
"Attorney Dugas and his staff were always professional, responsive, and truly had my best interest at heart."Kylie
I believe he always had my best interest in mind and would recommend him to anyone.Jerry
"Attorney Dugas is a gifted, highly skilled experienced attorney."Anonymous
Over Four Decades of Trial Experience
Over 250 Jury Trial Cases
More than 100 Million-Dollar Results